e-mail address of B.G. Barrell

Francis Ouellette francis at borduas.nlm.nih.gov
Mon Mar 14 18:15:56 EST 1994

[ Article crossposted from bionet.users.addresses ]
[ Author was vicki at RESUNIX.RI.SICKKIDS.ON.CA ]
[ Posted on 14 Mar 1994 22:11:04 -0000 ]

  Does anybody know the E-mail address and/or the fax number of
B.G. Barrell, Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology,
Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK?
  I'd appreciate any help - please post either directly to me or to
bionauts.

Thanks!!

Vicki Lay
vicki at resunix.ri.sickkids.on.ca