email directory?

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Thu Mar 10 17:48:31 EST 1994

Seth Findley (findley at u.washington.edu) writes:

> Where could I find a list of email addresses for yeast researchers?

gopher to gopher.gdb.org

and look at:

 -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
      -->  12. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers/

                    E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers

      1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
      2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
 -->  3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
      4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
      5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>

> (Or better yet, an email address for Masafumi Nishazawa of the
> Mitsubishi Kasei Corporation Biosciences Laboratory)

not there ...  but neither are you ...   (for now!)

not too many from Japan (yes, you can look up by country)

                 Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers: japan

 -->  1.  NAKAHIGASHI, kenji              KNAKAHIG at HSP.CO.JP
      2.  NAKAI, kenta                    NAKAI at NIBB.AC.JP
      3.  NAKANO, Akihiko                 NAKANO at UTS2.S.U-TOKYO.AC.JP
      4.  SUZUKI, chise                   CSUZUKI at NFRI.AFFRC.GO.JP
      5.  TCHORZEWSKI, merek              MAREK at PCLSP2.KUICR.KYOTO-U.AC.JP

Here is the header from the Email directory list, I'll mail you
the list seperately.

BTW, if you are gophering about, don't forget to go look
at the YEAST server at Stanford:

genome-gopher.stanford.edu

all the best,

francis

# YEAST Email list, version 5.06  94-02-25
#
#  This list has 687 entries
#
# This list can be retrieved by anonymous FTP to
# ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the /repository/yeast directory
#
# This list can also be searched by using the gopher server
# at gopher.gdb.org in the following section:
#
#          -->  15. Searching For Biologists/
#
#               -->  11. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
#
#  In this section you can also add or correct your email address
#  if you want in on the list.
#
#     E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers
#
#       1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
#       2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
#       3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
#       4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
#  -->  5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>
#
#
#  List prepared by Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  Gopher application prepared by Dan Jacobson (danj at gdb.org)
#
#  Please forward all corrections, additions and comments to
#  Francis Ouellette
#