Fatty acid medium

truan at cgmvax.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr truan at cgmvax.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
Tue Mar 8 08:11:39 EST 1994

	Hello yeast netters
	I read every day the postings and today I need some informations
about a protocol. There was a discussion a few days ago on media
supplemented with fatty acids. I missed the answers and I would like to
know about the detergent to solubilize the fatty acids (with oleic,
palmitoleic, palmitic and stearic acids). Is there a specific detergent or
different detergents can work. I cannot use tween because I want to be sure
that the detergent itself will not interfere with the fatty acis
supplementation. Thank you in advance.
	Gilles ;->

	Gilles Truan : truan at cgmvax.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr