fatty acids and other old topics

FATIMA at AIMP.UNA.AC.AT FATIMA at AIMP.UNA.AC.AT
Tue Mar 8 10:30:05 EST 1994

Dear Gilles et al.,
Sorry, I don't know anything about fatty acids... but I can at least
point you to a place where you can read the old Yeastnet messages that
aren't on your news server anymore.
Gopher to genome-gopher.stanford.edu port 70 and go to the
Yeast Biosci Electronic Conference Archive Index.
There should be everything you'll ever wish to know about this newsgroup...
If you don't have a gopher client, get one - it is for free and definitely
worth it!
Good luck!
Fatima