Postdoc position

A E Wheals bssaew at MIDGE.BATH.AC.UK
Thu Jun 23 10:13:10 EST 1994

A postdoc position for three years is available from 1st September to
work with me on detection and isolation of genes involved in the
maintenance of viability in stationary phase S. cerevisiae cells. It will
involve mostly genetics and molecular biology and then lead on to
physiology and cell biology. A PhD student and half a technician will be
in support. Informal enquiries to me ASAP.
Alan Wheals