Elemental composition

James Masuoka jm2n at galen.med.Virginia.EDU
Wed Jun 8 14:06:08 EST 1994

Howdy folks,

	I'm currently working on a project which involves trace
elements and Candida albicans. I was wondering if anyone knows
of any souces which lists the elemental composition of Candida
and other fungi. My literature searches thus far have proven
close to futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Masuoka
jm2n at Virginia.EDU
--
	   James Masuoka	| Science without ethical and spiritual con-
	University of Virginia	| siderations is not a whole science, but a