yeast E-mail directory update

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Mon Jul 25 01:40:56 EST 1994

Dear Buddies,

quite a few corrections since the last release of the list last
month.  What I present below is the latest additions (corrections)
which are present on release 6.02 of the directory.

The entire new list should be available on the gopher shortly.
I would like to thank all who sent in corrections and new addresses.

best regards,

francis

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette
|
| francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

> #  YEAST Email list, version 6.02    94-07-25
> #  This list has 850 entries
> AEBI, markus                    AEBI at MICRO.BIOL.ETHZ.CH
> AHNE, fred                      AHNE at GSF.DE
> ARENAS, jaime                   JAIME at SEQVAX.CALTECH.EDU
> BAILLIE, david l.               DBAILLIE at TROG.MBB.SFU.CA
> BAUERLE, cynthia                CBAUERLE at PIPER.HAMLINE.EDU
> BEACH, david                    BEACH at CSHL.ORG
> BEASLEY, ellen                  BEASLEY at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
> BENTON, ben                     BENTONB at ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER.EDU
> BURATOWSKI, steve               STEVEB at BCMP.MED.HARVARD.EDU
> CARBON, john                    CARBON at LIFESCI.UCSB.EDU
> CHAPON, christine               CHAPON at SPOT.COLORADO.EDU
> CHERRY, j. michael              CHERRY at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
> DAVEY, scott                    DAVEY at CSHL.ORG
> de MASSY, bernard               DEMASSY at CITI2.FR
> du PREEZ, james c.              PREEZ at WWG3.UOVS.AC.ZA
> DUDEN, rainer                   DUDEN at MENDEL.BERKELEY.EDU
> FRIED, howard m.                REFRIED at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
> GIROUX, craig n.                CGIROUX at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU
> GOFFEAU, andre                  AGROFYSA at VM1.RICE.UCL.AC.RTT.BE
> GOLDMAN, alastair s.h.          GOLDMAN%BCHEM.DNET at DXI.NIH.GOV
> GOLDSTEIN, alan                 ALAN.GOLDSTEIN at MAC.DARTMOUTH.EDU
> HAYNES, robert h.               FS300005 at SOL.YORKU.CA
> HENDRICK, jim                   HENDRIC1 at STUDENTS.WISC.EDU
> HENNINGER, lisa                 LDH1 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
> HILL, kathryn                   HILL at MOLBIO.UOREGON.EDU
> HOLM, connie                    CHOLM at POPMAIL.UCSD.EDU
> JIMENEZ CID, victor             SANMIFA at EMDUCM11.SIM.UCM.ES
> JOHNSON, arlen                  ARLEN_JOHNSON at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
> JOHNSON, keith a.               KAJ at BIOC.RICE.EDU
> KANIPES, margaret               MK4D+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
> KENNEDY, matthew                MKENNEDY at BILBO.BIO.PURDUE.EDU
> KOSHINSKY, heather a.           HEATHER at NATURE.BERKELEY.EDU
> KROGSGAARD, steen               STKROG at BIOBASE.AAU.DK
> LARGE, peter j.                 P.J.LARGE at APPBIOL.HULL.AC.UK
> LEFKOWITZ, lee                  LLEFKOWI at UCSD.EDU
> LUNDSGAARD, thorben             KVLXTHLU at UNIDHP.UNI-C.DK
> MANDELL, robert b.              RMANDELL at VAXA.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
> NAKAHARA CHOU, karen            NAKAHARA at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
> PARTHUN, mark                   MPARTHUN at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
> PASSMORE, steve                 PASSMORE at BIOSUN.HARVARD.EDU
> PAYNE, greg                     GPAYNE at BIOCHEM.MEDSCH.UCLA.EDU
> PENA, antonio                   APD at IFCSUN1.IFISIOL.UNAM.MX
> PEREA, javier                   PEREA at BIOLOGIE.ENS.FR
> PEREZ-MORGA, david              DPEREZ at DBM.ULB.AC.BE
> POPOVIC, jennifer               SHADOW1 at GWIS.CIRC.GWU.EDU
> POWERS, eric                    POWERS at UCXRAY4.BERKELEY.EDU
> [...]

#
#  This list has 850 entries
#
#  This list can be retrieved by anonymous FTP to
#  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the /repository/yeast directory
#
#  It is updated evry two weeks at this site (on the 15 and the
#  last day of every month)
#
#  The list is mailed (electronically) twice a year to all the people on
#  the list.  Names are removed if they fail to reach their
#  destination twice.
#
#  This list can also be searched by using the gopher server
#  at gopher.gdb.org in the following section:
#
#          -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
#
#               -->  12. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
#
#  In this section you can also add or correct your email address
#  if you want in on the list.
#
#         E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers
#
#         1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
#         2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
#         3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
#         4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
#    -->  5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>
#
#  This gopher server is also reachable via the Saccharomyces cerevisiae
#  World Wide Web server.  The URL for this server is:
#
#	http://genome-gopher.stanford.edu
#
#  The list is updated once a month at the gopher.gdb.org site
#  (on about the first of each month)
#
#  This list is prepared by Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  The gopher application is prepared by Dan Jacobson (danj at gdb.org)
#  The WWW application is managed by Mike Cherry (cherry at genome.stanford.edu)
#
#  Users of this list are reminded that, as a courtesy to others on
#  this list, this directory should not be used as a general mailing
#  list, and that people can post to YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast if they
#  want to propagate information to a YEAST interested audiance.
#
#  If you have any questions about how to participate in the
#  YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast newsgroup, please ask me about it
#  (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  Please forward all corrections, additions and comments to
#  Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov).