Pichia Oligosaccharides

Alan Flesher flesher at watson.bms.com
Wed Jul 20 12:14:00 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues,
I am neither a yeast scientist nor a molecular biologist but have been given
the interesting task of characterizing oligosaccharides from a Pichia
recombinant protein.  I have found one recent article on the subject (Yamada,
in Biochem. '94).  I would appreciate any further information on other
articles or personal experiences in this area.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Alan Flesher
flesher at watson.bms.com