yeast actin

James J. Campanella jjc4 at po.CWRU.Edu
Tue Jul 12 15:52:15 EST 1994

Hi yeast network,

I was wondering if anyone out there has a yeast actin in an
expression vector that they would care to donate. We have an
actin-like arabidopsis gene with an interesting function, and
we would like to see if we can get the same functional effect
from yeast actin. Since we are already expressing our own
Arabidopsis gene in a yeast expression vector, we thought it
might be a good idea to see the effect of yeast actin on yeast
in our functional assay. Drop me a line if you have
questions or are in a generous mood. Thanks, Jim Campanella