dissection needles en masse

Steve Kron kron at WI.MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 17 08:18:42 EST 1994

Dear yeast-network readers,

Is there interest in mass-produced dissection needles?  Cora Styles is
developing a method for making them with amazingly high quality. Even with
her first attempts, we don't make needles any more in Gerry Fink's lab--we
just pull them out of a pile and stick them to a support. I am hoping she
will make them available to the rest of the yeast community.  If you are
interested, email her at styles at wi.mit.edu and send her your email and mail
address and the rough number of needles you use each year.

Steve