yeast meeting

Kevin Morano ez005528 at rocky.ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 15 16:26:03 EST 1994

Bert Jun (bjun at bimcore.emory.edu) wrote:

: To yeast news netters,
: 	I while back people were giving information as to where (Seattle) and when the next yeast meeting is.  Did anyone come up with the address to write for an application packet (for presenting a poster).  Please tell me!! I need to know the deadline too.
: Margaret M Lanterman
: mlanterm at gmm.gen.emory.edu

Call/write GSA (Genetics Soc. America), they run the Yeast Genetics
Meeting and will send you an app. I called them and they said the call
for abstracts was going out in March, so if you wait a few weeks you'll
be able to catch the published applications in "Genetics" or something.

Kevin A. Morano
Internet:kamorano at ucdavis.edu
Bitnet:kamorano at ucdavis
Section of Microbiology, University of California, Davis