Yeast usenet

NUC at amc.uva.nl NUC at amc.uva.nl
Thu Feb 10 10:11:26 EST 1994

Dear Francis,

Could you please put the next message on the bionet.molbio.yeast interest group.
For some reason I have problems to do this using the "post" command.

subject:request for Hansenula/Candida library
text of message:
Does anybody have a Hansenula polymorpha or Candida utilis library in a
S. cerevisiae shuttle vector. We would like to clone some of the smaller

subunits of the bc1 complex by functional complementation in the respective
S. cerevisiae disruption mutants.
Thanks for replying
Hans Boumans
Molecular Biology