Trehalose deficient mutants (fwd)

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Wed Aug 31 14:43:40 EST 1994

> To: yeast at net.bio.net
> From: rapr at med.pitt.edu (Robert Preston)
> Subject: Trehalose deficient mutants (fwd)

> Or, she was doing that in John Pringle's
> lab, so you could ask him about it.  I think they haven't worked on it since,
> but might have heard about any such mutants.  John is at UNC now.

John Pringle's Email address is:

JPO13859 at uncvx1.oit.unc.edu

No address for Sue Lillie

Bellow you will find info on how to obtain and search the Yeast
Email directory,

best regards to all,

francis

PS expect a new "post-Seattle conference" edition of the directory
   sometime this week!

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette
|
| francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

#  YEAST Email list, version 6.03  94-07-28
#
#  This list has 861 entries
#
#  This list can be retrieved by anonymous FTP to
#  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the /repository/yeast directory
#
#  It is updated evry two weeks at this site (on the 15 and the
#  last day of every month)
#
#  The list is mailed (electronically) twice a year to all the people on
#  the list.  Names are removed if they fail to reach their
#  destination twice.
#
#  This list can also be searched by using the gopher server
#  at gopher.gdb.org in the following section:
#
#          -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
#
#               -->  12. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
#
#  In this section you can also add or correct your email address
#  if you want in on the list.
#
#         E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers
#
#         1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
#         2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
#         3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
#         4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
#    -->  5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>
#
#  This gopher server is also reachable via the Saccharomyces cerevisiae
#  World Wide Web server.  The URL for this server is:
#
#	http://genome-gopher.stanford.edu
#
#  The list is updated once a month at the gopher.gdb.org site
#  (on about the first of each month)
#
#  This list is prepared by Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  The gopher application is prepared by Dan Jacobson (danj at gdb.org)
#  The WWW application is managed by Mike Cherry (cherry at genome.stanford.edu)
#
#  Users of this list are reminded that, as a courtesy to others on
#  this list, this directory should not be used as a general mailing
#  list, and that people can post to YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast if they
#  want to propagate information to a YEAST interested audiance.
#
#  If you have any questions about how to participate in the
#  YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast newsgroup, please ask me about it
#  (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  Please forward all corrections, additions and comments to
#  Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov).