immunolocalization q's

Ms. Cynthia Bolognese; BIOL; GRAD bolognes at umbc.edu
Thu Aug 18 17:43:54 EST 1994

I'm trying immunofluorescence with yeast, and the major problem I have
encountered is that my cells don't stick to the slide! I have been coating
the slide with 1mg/ml poly-L-lysine from sigma (supplied as a solution).
The cells stick all the way until it's time to add the secondary antibody.
Does anybody have any solutions or references? Thanks in advance!

Cindy Bolognese		 |						  |
e-mail address:  	 |    Qapla'!  (Klingon for Success!)             |
bolognes at umbc7.umbc.edu	 |						  |