genomic library request

Hoffmacs Hoffmacs at HERMES.BC.EDU
Thu Aug 4 09:47:49 EST 1994

Note from the S. pombe police:
All requests for "yeast" genomic DNA libraries should specify from which of the
many species of yeast should the DNA be obtained.
To: yeast at net.bio.net
From: Steve King on Thu, Aug 4, 1994 9:28 AM
Subject: genomic library request
RFC Header:Received: by hermes.bc.edu with SMTP;4 Aug 1994 09:28:37 -0500
To: yeast at net.bio.net
From: king at mbcg.uchc.edu (Steve King)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 10:03:28

I have recently cloned a flagellar protein from chlamydomonas and found a
homologue in c.elegans and crosshybridizing bands on genomic southerns of
yeast and dictyostelium DNA.  I would like to clone the yeast version of this
protein so I can do a knock out and hopefully get some idea of its function.
I would be very grateful if someone on the net would be willing to share an
aliquot of a yeast genomic library.
thanks for your help
steve king