DNA consensus seq's

judd at biovax.uchicago.edu judd at biovax.uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 5 11:29:27 EST 1993

Yeastnetters --

Does anyone know ofa good source of *DNA* consensus sequence motifs for yeast
expressed genes?  I'm thinking of promoters, splice donor/acceptor,
polyadenylation, etc.  I would like to create a file of these useful motifs
as input to GCG programs such as FINDPATTERNS and WORDSEARCH for use in
analysis of new sequence.

Thanks,
srj

S.R. Judd               judd at master.uchicago.edu
Segev Lab, Dept. of Pharmacological and Physiological Sciences
The University of Chicago   voice:  312-702-9373    fax: 312-702-3774
--STANDARD DISCLAIMERS