Reinhard Nestelbacher

unknown at dl.ac.uk unknown at dl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 8 11:31:56 EST 1993

Hello, Reinhard!
I wanted to give you some tips and tricks around lacz and suggest you
to come and talk, if you by chance visit Vienna, but I found that
both the address you give in your messages and the address your
messages come from are somehow inaccessible - my messages bounce
back. So, I hope it will get through on the net!
My e-mail is fatima at aimp.una.ac.at, phone Wien 79730426, fax
7987153. Please let me know if you got this one.
Good luck - and sorry to the rest of buddies and splitties who
are just being bothered by internal Austrian communication
problems :-)
Noch mal viel Glueck                    Fatima