searching for M. Nakai's email address

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Mon Dec 6 16:28:36 EST 1993

>      I would like to contact M. Nakai, who submitted a sequence entry for
> MSF1 and YAP19 genes to EMBL on Feb. 1, 1993.  According to the information I
> have, M. Nakai is from Dept. of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Nagoya
> University, Chikusa-Ku, Nagoya 464-01, Japan.  I would appreciate to learn of
> M. Nakai's email address or FAX number.  Thank you very much.

gopher to gopher.gdb.org

 -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
    -->  11. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
       -->  3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>

 +----------------Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers----------+
 | Words to search for                                                  |
 |    Nakai                                                             |
 |                   [Cancel: ^G] [Erase: ^U] [Accept: Enter]           |

you get:

 -->  1.  NAKAI, kenta                    NAKAI at NIBB.AC.JP        ...

Doesn't look like the right one, or is it?

francis