Equity v. parity

Julia Frugoli jfrugoli at bio.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 26 17:10:51 EST 2000

>The Chem and Engineering News editorial is by Dr. Debra Rolison of the Naval
>Research Laboratory.

Thank you Paula!  Obviously, my nerve impulses are crossing.  My apologies
to both Dr. Delmar and Dr. Rolison!

(By the way, she did mention that she had a word limit of 600, which made
the editorial read differently than her talk.)

Julia Frugoli
Department of Plant Pathology & Microbiology
Texas A&M University
Norman E.Borlaug Center for Southern Crop Improvement
2123 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843
phone 979-862-3495
FAX 979-862-4790