An invitation

Kristin Henry krhenrysmapfree at sirius.com
Tue Jul 11 15:24:44 EST 2000

For months now, I've been trying to think of how to write this message.
Well, here goes...

Recently, I decided to create my own career.  This has led me to
incorporating, as a non-profit, for the purposes of creating a website at
www.galaxygoo.com .  It's a science and community site, still in the early
stages of a "soft-launch".

To me, it's very important that women in science be well represented in this
site.  I want to make the role models, that I didn't know about, more
visible.  But I can't do it alone.  If any of you are interested, we would
be happy to have you join our team--for your favorite links, for an article,
for a profile of yourself as a scientist, for a continuing member of our
community.  We are all volunteers, at this time.

Thank you for your time,
Kristin Henry
President, GalaxyGoo