Discrimination against the private life?

C. J. Fuller cjfuller at mindspring.com
Wed May 5 18:30:40 EST 1999

Susan-One of the main reasons that I'm not at a medical school anymore is
that I didn't want my career to be my only identity.  The career vs. life
dilemma is even more acute for women in the machismo environment of
medical school academia.  I'm sure some would say I was too weak to take
the heat.  I just found a pipeline that made more sense for me at this
stage of my life and my relationship.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller