Who judges us?

hillary gorman hillary at hillary.net
Fri Oct 23 00:06:18 EST 1998

On 22 Oct 1998 06:36:15 -0700,<harlequin at saeder-krupp.com> wrote:
*I have noticed the same, at my university, only 3% of the professors are
*female, i hope when i graduate i can change this.

Wow. So far, in veterinary school at the U of Pennsylvania, some of my
most memorable professors  have been: Dr Karin Sorenmo, Oncology; Dr
Dottie Brown, Internal Medicine; Drs Patricia Sertich and Regina Turner,
Theriogenology; Dr Cynthia Ward, Internal medicine/endocrinolgy; Dr
Rebecca Hess, Internal Medicine/endocrinology; Dr. Olena Jacencko,
Biochemistry... at LEAST half of my instructors are women.

--
hillary gorman...........Official Token Female..........hillary at netaxs.com
 "So that's 2 T-1s and a newsfeed....would you like clues with that?"