looking for newsgroups/sites

ehudson at msuvx2.memphis.edu ehudson at msuvx2.memphis.edu
Wed Jun 10 16:29:47 EST 1998

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could direct me to other newsgroups related to
either women or minorities in science careers or majors. Please post responses
or email me at ehudson at memphis.edu

We are conducting research on this subject and could use any direction to web
sources or news sources that anyone could suggest.

Thanks so much!

~Elise Hudson

                    Elise Anne Hudson
                   ehudson at memphis.edu
             www.people.memphis.edu/~ehudson
* My office hours and how to contact me are all on my website!

     "Things which matter most must never be at the mercy
                of things which matter least."

		- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe