New Topic- Idea for scientific networking

Heather Masonjones hmasonjo at emerald.tufts.edu
Wed May 28 08:17:06 EST 1997

I think using this newsgroup to network is a great idea.  I haven't seen
the Animal Behavior meeting in DC from June 21-27 mentioned yet -- anyone
want to get coffee and talk?  I'll be there fresh from my defense on June
6th and would love to talk to people about their ideas on what to do
next!

Yours,
        __^
    ___/ *  \