JOBS AVAILABLE...

oneone at ix.netcom.com oneone at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 11 00:08:27 EST 1997

MAKE $9 - $36.00 HOUR TAKING ORDERS FOR OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES via EMAIL or TELEPHONE!!!  START IMMEDIATELY!!!

Our company is one of the largest National Marketing firms that markets many
different products and services, such as Computer Software, Internet Advertising,
Manuals, Voice Mail and our newest service is our Credit Repair Guide that wil
establish or repair credit plus client will receive a FREE application for a unsecured
Visa & MC regardless of past credit history.

Due to the large demand for our products and services we have
decided to offer you the opportunity to work from home.  You will be answering your
phone or email messages right out of the comfort of your own home and  taking orders
for our products and services on a full or part time basis.

This is NOT A TELEMARKETING POSITION, People will be calling you or emailing
you from newspaper ads or Internet Ads  and you will be paid $9.00 for
every order you take for us!

The average operator takes between 2-4 orders per hour!!! You can make up to $500.week
depending upon how much money you want to earn!  We provide thousands of people with
home based employment and now you have the opportunity to be one of them.

You will be fully trained for this position right out of the comfort of your
own home.  We are able to do this with our comprehensive training manual that
we have designed that will show you step by step so you can get started
immediately! Your training manual will include the following, Telephone Scripts
for all of our products and services, Order Forms, Price Lists, Applications
and everything that you need to get started .

Your training manual is only $19.95 plus $3.00 for shipping and handling for a
total of $22.95  But, Fax or Mail your application within 48 hours of this email and
you will receive a FULL REFUND of the cost of your training manual with your first check!

Now, there’s No Cost to you to start making up to $500 per week right out of the
comfort of your own home.  So Don’t Delay, Fax or Mail your application Today!

HERE ARE A LIST OF THE  FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

QUESTION: How often does your company pay me?
ANSWER: You will be paid the 1st and 15 th of every month.

QUESTION: How does your company know how much to pay me?
ANSWER: Every order we receive with your Personal ID# that has been assigned for
you in our computers you will be paid $9.00

QUESTION: How long can I keep this job?
ANSWER: You can keep this job for as long as you need.

QUESTION: Do I have to pay for advertising or postage?
ANSWER: Absolutely NOT!  We will show you how to advertise, snail mail,email anything you
want absolutely FREE!

QUESTION: Are people really making money with your program?
ANSWER: YES!  We have agents making $500. week and more in their spare time.

QUESTION: How long will it take me to receive my Training Manual so I can start working?
ANSWER:  Once we receive your application your Training Manual is shipped the next business day!

QUESTION: How do I know this is not one of those work at home scams, stuffing envelopes etc.
ANSWER: Scam operations will promise  you  large sums of money for hardly any work involved and usually they are referring you to  many different  companies that is suppose to be hiring. In most
cases these companies have never even offered any type of work at home program.
Here at One-One Marketing we are not referring you to anyone and we are not promising
you thousands of dollars a week for you to stuff envelopes.  Instead, just an honest
opportunity to take orders for our products and services  making $9 - $36.00 per hour
working out of your home.

QUESTION: How many hours can I work in a week?
ANSWER: That is totally up to you!  You are in control and can work as little or as much as you want!
DON'T WAIT A MINUTE LONGER! START WORKING NOW!  TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS
OPPORTUNITY BY FILLING OUT THE BRIEF APPLICATION BELOW AND FAX TO OUR OFFICE
NOW AT: 609-933-1499

AGENT APPLICATION

EMAIL ADDRESS (if applicable) _________________________________

NAME______________________________________________________

STREET ADDRESS___________________________________________

CITY_________________________ STATE__________ ZIP___________________

TELEPHONE # _________________________SS#__________________________

Please choose from the following opportunities, you may choose to do more than
one:

ORDER CLERK _______ This position requires you to take phone or email orders for our
products.

AGENT DEPARTMENT _______ This position requires you to take agent pplications
by phone or email.

CREDIT DEPARTMENT_____This position requires you to take orders for our New Credit
Repair Guide to help people establish or re-establish their credit.

TRAINING MANUAL $19.95 plus $3.00 for shipping and handling - Total Due: $22.95

If you would like to pay by check or money order please make payable to:
One-One Marketing P.O.Box 276 Bellmawr, NJ 08099.

I understand that am will be working out of my own home, therefore I will be
known as a Independent Agent for ONE-ONE Marketing and as a agent I will not
receive any health benefits or unemployment compensation.  I understand that I
will receive a 1099 at the end of each year showing the amount that was paid to
me and that I am fully responsible for paying my own taxes.