Free membership to "DateCentral." Where Singles Come To Meet: Chat, Computer Matchmaking, Dating Advice, Astrology, Web Games, Etc.

Frank Parisi owners at datecentral.com
Mon May 5 11:48:20 EST 1997

Hi,

You're cordially invited for a free trial membership to an ever growing
community of single men and women from all walks of life.
Meet that "special" someone tonight with a click or your mouse. Our
powerful computer matchmaking software will
match you with other singles who share similar interests.

Socialize in our theme-oriented chatrooms, play a game, shop, browse the
Web Guide, get your
daily horoscope or read all about relationships, all while talking to other
members in a secure,
upscale, cutting edge web site!  Just go to http://www.datecentral.com

	Computer "Matchmaking"

             Create a profile describing yourself and your perfect
companion

             Search for a compatible match using our advanced software

             Browse profiles by US state, city or a foreign location

             Auto notification, by e-mail, of new compatible matches

             Meet Someone New Tonight in Your Location!

             An Online Social Club

             Chat one-to-one

             Create a private room and control who can enter

             Meet friendly singles in our theme-oriented chatrooms

             View member's profiles while talking in real-time

             Check-out DateCentral chat terminology

             Catch a special event in the chat arena

             Bring Your Gift of Gab to DateCentral Tonight!

             Insta-Messaging System

             Allows you to chat while playing a game, surfing the Net, etc.

             Accessible at all times from the lightning bolt in the logo

             Audible warning when receiving new messages, & other great
features

             Join Our On-line Social Club Today!

             DC Home Grown Zine

             Experts give dating and relationship advice

             A witty look into life and other oddities

             Cyberdating tips and tricks

             Spicy success stories from current members

             New feature columns and more

             An Intelligent Zine Owned by its Members!

             Confidential E-mail & Address Book

             Send e-mail using your DateCentral nickname, i.e.
lucky at datecentral.com

             Create & maintain your own "virtual black book"

             Safe, Secure and Confidential!

             The Web Guide

             In-depth reviews of 100s of web sites intelligently
categorized

             Top picks of the best that the Net has to offer

             All your favorite search engines under one roof

             If You're Lost on the Web this is the Place to Go!

             Astrology

             How did astrology begin?

             What are the stars telling us?

             What's does your horoscope say ?

             What does your zodiac sign mean?

             Answers to These Questions & More!

             On-line Shopping

             Stop standing in line & shop smart

             See all your favorite brands on-line

             Low-cost advertising rates

             Electronic Commerce for Smart Shoppers!

             Game Dungeon

             Downloads 100s of the best game demos for play

             Informative game reviews give you the scoop

             Learn about the different game genres

             Surf a gazillion game companies

             See what's lurking in Conan's Inner Sanctum

             If You're a Serious Gamer Don't Miss This!

             City Guides

             Get the latest happenings & going ons in your City

             Plan a weekend getaway

             Go see a play on Broadway

             Let DateCentral Keep You Informed!

         Also Featuring Career Information, Quizzes, On-line Games, Stock
Quotes,
                           Search Engines, and Much More!

                       Using Our "Matchmaking"
  DateCentral's powerful computer matchmaking engine, termed the
"Matchmaker," is the key to
  meeting that special someone. It's as easy as 1,2,3!

  I. Create a member profile (an online personal ad) describing yourself
and the type of person you
  would like to to meet. You must create a profile before using the
"Matchmaker". Member profiles
  are easily created by answering pre-defined questions that have been
carefully and professionally
  chosen. (Your real identity is always kept confidential. Your real e-mail
address and name is
  masked by technology employed by DateCentral. All e-mail you send and
receive is sent
  with your nickname at datecentral.com. Your real identity is always kept
confidential to
  other members, non-members and the rest of the universe. And we mean it!
You decide
  when to divulge your personal information, if ever, to another member.
Check out Member
  Services for additional features).

  II. Use our powerful "Matchmaker" to search our vast database for
compatible singles who are
  looking for companionship in your desired geographical area. You decide
the characteristics you
  want in a companion and the "Matchmaker" will generate, for you, a list
of eligible candidates that
  fit your criteria. Sit back, pour a cup of Java, and pick out the ones
that sound the best and
  then.....

  III. Contact eligible members, generated from the "Matchmaker," with
DateCentral's
  anonymous e-mail system, located in our "Post Office." You can even save
their e-mail address in
  your personal black book. Now, make a date in a DateCentral chat room to
explore the
  possibilities of a meaningful relationship, or take it slower and start a
dialogue through e-mail. It's
  a great way to meet friends and socialize from the privacy of your home.
Never be bored again.

  That's it! Thanks to DateCentral, you can meet that special friend or
soulmate with a click or your
  mouse. Now it's up to you to take the relationship to the next level.
It's as easy as that.

             A Quick Note About Privacy and Policies:
  Our staff is dedicated to enforcing the highest standards for your safety
and enjoyment.
  DateCentral's policies were engineered to protect your privacy, at all
costs, and to make your
  online experience with us positive, engaging and enjoyable. If you are
ever harassed be another
  member, and it continues once we have asked nicely that it stop, that
member will be booted from
  the system. DateCentral maintains an upscale dating service and all
members are required to be
  courteous to fellow members. If you are harassed by another member you
can easily report the
  offenders using our online forms.

  Please note: While DateCentral provides an online meeting place for the
Internet, DateCentral,
  Inc. does not advocate meeting off the service. Read the dos and don'ts
of cyberdating we have
  provided. DateCentral provides a safe haven for eligible singles to meet
online and will not be held
  responsible for any damages as a result of meeting a fellow member
through this service, in any
  way. You must be 18 years or older to go any further. Have fun and let us
know how your
  experience was.