Announcing CHOMSKY List

Howard Olson holson at california.com
Fri May 2 11:50:03 EST 1997

	I am announcing a new list about the biological aspects of linguistic
and political views of Noam Chomsky  for Dr. Juan Carlos Garelli
<softhard at satlink.com>. Here is Juan's message :

	From : Juan Carlos Garelli    <softhard at satlink.com>

	Subject : Announcing CHOMSKY at MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU

   I would like to let you all know about a new mailing list about
Chomsky , hosted by the University of St. John's  that has been
launched.

   I would deem it, interesting, enriching and fruitful to set up free
interchanges between the two fora. Information receiived via the list
could automatically be forwarded to the newsgroup, thus enhancing
feedback from the list to the newsgroup and vice versa.

   Those interested in trying this experience, please Subscribe to
Chomsky at St. John's.

    To subscribe, send mail to     LISTSERV at MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
and type [in the body of the message]:

	SUBSCRIBE CHOMSKY <your full name>

for example:

	SUBSCRIBE CHOMSKY    John Lagare