Feminism & Scientific Unreality

Death of Reality ldawson at mailhost.cyberhighway.net
Wed Jan 8 13:08:31 EST 1997

Are our perceptions of the world, as established and enforced by a
conformist media, becoming a form of collective insanity?

Who is Ludwig Wittgenstein?      Were you aware that he has done more
damage to western culture then both Darwin and Marx?    Have you even
heard of him?

Have words become vague and arbitrary and increasingly disconnected
from concrete reality?   Are we tending to substitute wish and desires
for facts?

The political left has created myths in defense of environmentalism,
minority advocacy, feminism and homosexuality. A near-totalitarian
press has imposed these myths to  supplant factual reality in the
general culture.
New Book....

go to:    http://www.cyberhighway.net/~phil/reality.html