Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

Cindy Hale chale at SAGE.NRRI.UMN.EDU
Sun Feb 9 14:56:55 EST 1997

This kind of advertising is not the purpose of this list!  I am so sick of
this junk mail.  For every one message I read, I delete at least two of
these idiotic things!  I don't CARE if YOU think it MIGHT be of interest to
SOMEONE.

Now, if the other readers of this list think I am wrong minded about this
PLEASE let me know and I will unsubscribe.

Sincerely,
Cindy Hale
The Natural Resources Research Institute
Duluth, MN