Analytical Assay Development Scientist
We are seeking a scientist experienced in the development,
optimization and validation of analytical chromatography assays to
support our biopharmaceutical client companys recombinant products.
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop HPLC, GC, & electrophoretic assays such as SDS-PAGE, western
blot, IEF, CE, amino acid analysis, and monosaccharide analysis.
· Analytical methods development, optimization, & validation to
support Phase I, II, and III clinical products (monoclonal antibodies
and subunit vaccines). Assays pertain to both product
characterization and measurement of trace levels of process
· Supervise 6 bench scientists (levels B.S., M.S., and Ph.D.).
· Provide significant intellectual input to methods development;
critically review all analytical results.
· Have solid experience in working in a GMP/GCP laboratory.
· Write SOPs, validation protocols and reports, and analytical
sections of IND and BLA submissions.
· Ph.D. in a biological or chemical science or MS-level candidate with
a strong track record; preferably analytical chemistry, biochemistry,
chemistry, chemical engineering.
· 4 or more years of pharmaceutical/biotechnology work experience
· Supervisory experience (2 or more employees).
If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please send us
your resume/CV as an attached file to an email or by mail/FAX to RS&A
to the attention of Ann G. Rathbun, Managing Director. All
correspondence is held in strict confidence.
Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337 Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office (520)284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun@ sedona.net