Consulting position

sunny N stewart sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 15 10:37:43 EST 1997

 Consulting/Fulltime Development Position Sought

My experience and expertise is in the facilitation of corporate
partnerships in addition to research and development collaborations. I
am seeking a position, consulting or fulltime, where I can utilize my
experience and expertise to establish the kind of relationships that
are mutually beneficial to young as well as established corporations.
In my 15 years in the drug discovery/pharma/biotech industry, I have
raised over $80M in corporate and research funding, managed $70M in key
litigation and authored 10 patents.

Education:

MS  University of Paris, Sorbonne
MBA University of PA, Wharton School
JD  University of VA

Experience:

Genentech -- Litigation Analyst-- Established Litigation Resource
Center, in addition to prosecuting patents and devloping and managing
litigation teams.

           Corporate Development--Headed up team to drive Corporate
Development, as well as Research and Devlopment collaborations.
Assisted with the Roche stock purchase.

IDEC --Analyst-- Corporate and Strategic Development, Project Managing.
Established 8 significant corporate/research and development relations,
in addition to 10 similar relationships with academia.

AXIOM Biotechnologies, Inc.-- VP Legal and Corporate Affairs.  Primary
responsibilities: development of venture/corporate and research and
development collaborations.  Established Legal Department and retained
appropriate outside counsel.

Sunny Stewart
sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com