HELP!! Books wanted

Veronica I. Arreola varreo1 at uic.edu
Wed Mar 27 16:21:33 EST 1996

I'm going to take a reading course in women's studies this summer. What
I need is a list of good books on women and science, particularly bio,
to read. i get to design the course. :) I'm really interested in either
biographies, autobiographies, or just books dealing with the
problems/advantages of being a woman in science.

So any books that anyone would recommend are **very** welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Veronica