dog bites

Ms. S.J. Rickard srickard at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 05:52:36 EST 1996

It was me who responded sarcastically to the dog bite letter. It was
soooooooo very full of typos I thought it was quite amusing. We are used
to sarcasm over here (in Blighty!), whereas most Americans seem to need
smileys :) to point it out!
It wasn't meant to offend, relax and lighten up a bit...no
wonder this newsgroup gets a little stuffy at times, everyone takes it all
too seriously!!
Smileys all round,
back to science.................
Sarah