Biology Newspostings

PEDInurse pedinurse at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 12:07:54 EST 1996

As a graduate student at UCLA...I have made my own web page which is soon
to be out. It will be on Childhood infections, growth and development,
mentoring issues for those studing Nursing, ideas on having balance in
life.

I found an excellent online program during last quarters research
activities and took it...now I can submit my special information to
educate others...and network. For other women in science...I suggest you
do the same..as you can..and there is information people would be
interested in...(Especially me...I am forever surfing for relivant
information on biological process to apply them to nursing and
pharmacology...)

ANyway..the address I took the course through is..

HTTP://www.netcom.com/~videx1/oli.html

The author I found out is a NASA rocket scientist who does this as a
hobby....taking large portions of highy technical info and putting it into
language understandable by those not hugely literate in computer
technology and programming. He is working on JAVA...which will be my next
project as soon as he is finished with it.....

Hope this helps....Kitty Ann