dressing up

Deb Britt debbritt at brownvm.brown.edu
Mon Jul 29 12:37:41 EST 1996

In article <4t931b$nhv at battery.awod.com>, alesiam at awod.com (Alesia
McBrayer) wrote:

>  I don't think anyone should be judged concerning their sincerity on the job
> by the way they look.  I believe that people should be judged on how they do >their job.

Of course!

> Thanks for standing up for all of us who still try to look like women.

Beg your pardon here, why does "look like women" equal dressing up?  After
dressing a 3 1/2 year old and a 19 month old (first I have to catch them!),
then myself every morning, I'm happy with clean and presentable.  Mousse
and lipstick have a very low priority in our house.
--
Deborah Britt, Ph.D.
Medical Oncology