Jobs

Diane actionp at innercite.com
Thu Jul 25 11:00:38 EST 1996

To Julie: Have you thought about working for a biotech company in
clinical trials?  Your background would be well suited for this type
of work, and you would have more human interaction.  I don't know if
you are interested in relocating.  If so, check out Genentech's web
page (I believe it is www.genentech.com). They have job listings
posted. I worked there for six years, and it is a great company. Good
luck!