dress

SkylinePep skylinepep at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 14:48:44 EST 1996

I have quite a lot to say about dress.  I just went through a five day
celebration of my 69th birthday so ther is some history in this.  My high
heels--which to some aren't high are still on my new house bedroon top
closet shelf--never--I think to go on me again.  I still have a few
dresses too--mostly the one I wore to my second son's wedding at which
one of my closest friends said " Jan that's a nice dress but it's not
YOU."    Dress is improtant.  The brassier thing is a problem--I still
wear one in work situations and to the theater and when I want to be
noticed for someone who dresses simply but appropriately.  This is costing
me money on AOL time and You on your busy life--but one last word--I
needed to still be a paid scientist at a few times in my life.  I thought
very carefully and even was in therapy--I dressed for the job.  I wore
things that were most appropriate--not too uncomfortable but they included
stockings, skirts jackets or dresses and earrings and clean sometimes
manicured nails .  Now that was in the 70's . Maybe stockings and dresses
are not needed now--Yours,  in retirement and pants Jan
Janis Dillaha Young           Tel./Fax:  (510) 655-5885
Skyline Peptides                e-mail:  SkylinePep at AOL.com
6039 Skyline Blvd. #A                     janyoung at holonet.net
Oakland, CA  94611-1039