Veterinary School

Lana Ane lana1 at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
Mon Jul 15 17:06:28 EST 1996

I am currently a pre-med student and am seriously thinking of switching
to veterinary medicine. I can use all the guidance any kind soul could
offer in regards to schooling and earnings to be expected. I am
particularly wonderring if my premed curriculum is interchangeable with
the veterinary curriculum. I am also curious to know if there is an exam
like the mcat. Any help is completely appreciated.

Thanks,
Lana Ane