student evaluation

JuneKK junekk at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 06:48:42 EST 1996

This thread makes me think of an informal conversation that I had with
some graduate students once.  The topic was the appropriateness of dress
by women scientists, and the various images they projected.  To my dismay,
there were some graduate students who felt that some of their female
professors who wore nice dresses, noticeable make-up, and had polished
nails did NOT project a "serious", or professional image as others who
were dressed less fashionably.  Comments?

June Kume-Kick