Comm. skills seminar

Heather Hanson breadhlh at med.unc.edu
Fri Jul 5 15:37:15 EST 1996

Karen,

I noticed your post about the managing anger seminar...did you happen to
notice whether that was a local seminar, or something nationally
organized?  I, too, have a real problem with crying when I get
angry/frustrated.  At the moment, it's not the hurdle it could be because
I have a woman on my thesis committee who defuses many potentially
destructive situations.  However, I realize that good things like this
don't last.  Do you happen to remember who organized the seminar?

Thanks,

Heather Pierce
Curriculum in Genetics, UNC at Chapel Hill
:
wq