Must Read fo All Women!

Mr. W.Y. Chan wahchan at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Dec 18 05:56:34 EST 1996

Susanbnews (susanbnews at aol.com) wrote:
: Susan B is a must read newsletter for all women. Learn about women from
: the past who made significant contributions. Read about women who are
: making a difference today. Do you know how many women have been awarded
: the Nobel Prize in science? 9 out of  the 300 awarded!  Learn why. Susan

Do you know how many Chinese been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
I cant remember yet we represented a 1/5 of mankind, never started a
world war and probably on the whole treated foriegners a lot better than
many western countries treated theirs. I sometime thinks these prizes
are more political than anything else, does a piece of paper and a piece
of metal means a lot more than saving a life or simply being recognised?
I sometimes feels Susan B and others like her who campaigns for recognition
should ought to have channelled more of their energy towards World Peace
rather than question an empty space in their trophy cabinets.
: B. recognizes the accomplishments of women past and present and gives you
: a voice to express your concerns or bring someone to our attention. Other
: departments include; a man's view, health and beauty, poetry by women, and
: featured high profile interviews.

: Susan B. is a quarterly publication, one year subscriptions are $15.00
: Send check or money order to:
: 								Susan B.
: Bleecker St. G30
: 								New York,