Does anyone have some advice?

arodri03 at interserv.com arodri03 at interserv.com
Wed Sep 20 11:42:32 EST 1995

Hi!
I am a Ph.D. in Immunology and although I am working now in what I like most, research, I am aware of the difficulties in
finding/keeping a job in that area, as well as it may be in your field of interest. As an alternative  I found out that a bllooming field
now in USA is in the area of Hospital Administration/Management. Allied Sciences of Medicine are also growing and there
seems to be a constant demand of well trained people in those areas (Management/Allied Sciences). I keep this in mind just in
case I have to turn my career around.
Hope that helps.

Ana Maria Soler-Rodriguez
arodri03 at interserv.com