menstrual research data help

Jason C. Birnholz jason at merle.acns.nwu.edu
Sat May 27 23:26:09 EST 1995

Hi Colleagues and Other Netters,

     We have been trying to develop some simple statistics concerning spontaneous (non-pill) periods, and one of the respondents thought this would be a good locale to request data and any suggestions. We would really appreciate your soliciting any or all of the following info from you colleagues/students/associates and e-mailing us the data at your convenience:
race:
height:
weight:
hair color:
eye color:
ave length of flow:
day of peak flow:
reasonably regular?

     Any diary info about start dates for periods would also help us model the temporal statistics, too.

Thanks very much!
Jason C. Birnholz, M.D.
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.   USA
jason at merle.acns.nwu.edu