Herbs for Health Conference, Bastyr University, Seattle, May 13

Wallst Wallst at liberty.com
Tue May 23 21:47:01 EST 1995

Hey, All you internet folks. I tried this letter thing out. Guess what I
just got me a new 486 computer off this thing. Pretty scary huh.
I never expected it to work, But hey folks money talks and bullshit
walks. $ 7,589.00 in just two weeks. and it¹s still comimg in. Go
Figure.
		Pat Samulson,  Oklahoma City.

INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.  This program has
remained
successful because of the HONESTY and integrety of the participants.
Please continue its success by CAREFULLY ADHERING to the instructions.

Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is somewhat
different than most mail order houses.  Your product is not solid and
tangible, but rather a service.  You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists.

Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.

(The money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which
is
made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in that
list.)

[1]  Immediately mail $2.00 to the first names listed below, starting at
number 1 through number 5.  SEND CASH ONLY. (Total investment: $10.00)

     Enclose a note with each letter stating: "Please add my name to
your mailing list".  Include your name and mailing address.

     (This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are
paying $2.00 for this service.)

[2]  Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list.  Move the
other 4 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number 1, number 3
becomes
number 2, and so on).  Place your name, address, and zip code in the
number 5 position.

[3]  With your name in the number 5 position, upload this ENTIRE file
to10
(ten) different bulletin boards.  You may post it to the BBS's message
base or to the file section.  Name it FASTCASH.TXT, and use the file
description comments to draw attention to this file and its great
potential for all of us.

[4]  Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.

Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and
again whenever you need money.  As soon as you mail out these letters
you
are automatically in the mail order business.  People will be sending
YOU
$2.00 to be placed on your mailing list.

This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your local
yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis.  The
list
will become more valuable as it grows in size.

This is a service.  **  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL  **
If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer
Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

NOTE:  Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you,
either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes
that people send to you.  This is PROOF that you are truly providing a
service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government agency question
you, you can provide them with this proof!

Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed, five memebers will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with $2.00 each.  Your name will move up the list
geometrically and you will start receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

REMEMBER  -  BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK!
Honer is a thing one gives to himself and no one can take away.

   1) Brandon Webb  7258 Encina Lane  Boca Raton, FL,33433

   2) Carlo Seta  3272 Prairie Gardens Drive, Columbus, OH, 43026

   3) Jim Francis 922 Zelettta Dr.  Akron, OH, 44319

   4) Mac Express 7770 Regents Road #113-398 San Diego, Ca 92122

   5) Pete Rounseville 7107 Enders Ave. San Diego, Ca 92122

The  following letter was written by a participating member in this

program.

To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money

opportunity:

About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form.
I ignored it.  I received about five more of the same letter within the
next two weeks. I ignored them also.  Of course, I was tempted to follow
through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just
another gimmick and could not possibly work.

I was wrong!  About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on
alocal bulletin board in Montreal.  I liked the idea of giving it a try
with my computer.  I didn't expect much because I figured, if other
people
were as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with $5.00.

But, I BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO
SHOW FOR IT BUT TICKET STUBS!  I SPEND AT LEAST $10.00 ON BEER EVERY
WEEK.  SO I SAID WHAT¹S $10.00 BUCKS.  This week I decided to look at
this as my weekly lottery purchase.  I addressed the envelopes and
mailed out $2.00 in each as directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't
receive anything in the mail.

The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened!  I
can
not say that I received $50,000.00, but it was definitely well over
$35,000.00!  For the first time in 10 years I got out of debt.  It was
great.  Of course, it did not take me long to go through my earnings, so
I am using this excellent money opportunity once again.  FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO ENJOY!

Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so
together we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does
work!

Hey Folks whats ten bucks?  Just give it a try, You will get your ten
bucks back plus more.  Just do  it for FUN.