Women in Natural Resources article on the Internet

Jessie Micales jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue May 23 14:37:39 EST 1995

Greetings everyone.  Some of the readers of this newsgroup helped me put
together an article on the Internet for the journal "Women in Natural
Resources."  I would be happy to provide reprints of this article for
people (either hardcopy or e-mail versions).  Since it is copyrighted, I
can't really post it for everyone, but I would be happy to respond to
individual requests (although it may take me a few days if I get
innundated!).  I can be reached at "jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu"

Jessie Micales
Forest Products Laboratory
One Gifford Pinchot Dr.