Should I change my surname?

kellie kellie at bio.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 27 15:30:11 EST 1995

This is my first real posting to a newsgroup, and ya'll seemed like a
nice group as long as I don't mention the work shoes controversy.  I
wanted to say thanks for all the info on changing surnames.  I am also
getting married (July 15) and my first paper will be in print about
that time as well.  It will be printed under my maiden name regardless
of my final decision, as I am the last of my name's lineage.  When my
sister and I marry, our name will cease to exist as far as we know.
Anyway, all of these postings were very helpful and provided me with
lots to think about.  Thanks!