I'm new

Julia Nash Stowell jstowell at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 20 17:27:46 EST 1995

I am a PhD candidate in Cell and Structural Biology, in my second year
at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
I work on development in frogs, specifically molecular mechanisms
of lens induction in Xenopus Laevis.

I love this newsgroup -- I don't think it is sexist to ask for
support from people experiencing the same things as you might be
(whatever TP might say) -- thankfully we'll never hear anything
again -- bravo -- but s/he did keep it interesting (from a
confrontational standpoint anyway)

Julia Nash Stowell
"Frogs, nothing but frogs"
428 Med Sci