Any ideas for EYH presentation

carol schumann cschuman at unlinfo.unl.edu
Fri Feb 3 11:49:38 EST 1995

martens_me at MRICD4.APGEA.ARMY.MIL wrote:
: I have never heard of "Expanding Your Horizons" but it sounds like a
: wonderful program.  Who is its sponsor and how do I find out whether
: the program is available in my (or my niece's) geographic area?

: Margaret

As I understand it, EYH is sponsored on a state-by-state basis, and
currently happens in many but not all states.  In Nebraska it's
sponsored by the Math and Science Coalition and the Math/Science
Network, but the sponsor probably varies by state.  You might try
calling your state Education department to find out if it's
offered in your area.  Good luck.

Carol