grad studies in science and technology

Catherine Kim ckim at oci.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 24 18:47:03 EST 1994

Hi

I am interested in graduate studies in science and technology or biology
and society programs. I was a biology and society major in undergrad and
I am now finishing my M.Sc. in molecular biology but I would like to
get back into the societal implications of science and technology that
I studied in undergrad.  If anyone is in this kind of program or knows
any professors who I could contact,  I would greatly
appreciate the information.

Thanks.
Catherine Kim