interesting conference

devezs at vaxa.hofstra.edu devezs at vaxa.hofstra.edu
Sat May 28 12:19:15 EST 1994

I read women-in_bio regularly, but am not one.  When this came to my attention,
I thought it might be of interest:

"Call for Papers
The Women and Gender in Science Question

What do research on women and science and research on science and gender have
to do with each other?

May 12-14, 1995, University of Minnesota.

This conference will bring together historians, philosophers, sociologists and
others interested in current research on women and gender in science..."

(this is just the beginning of the information I have.  However, the address
below will have more details, if you are interested.)

". . . If you have any questions please contact Lori Graven at (612) 625-9023,
FAX (612) 626-1632, email lgraven at maroon.tc.umn.edu."

Liz Scott  devezs at vaxc.hofstra.edu.   Hofstra University